News and Updates
Nov-12-2018
150 MI. RACE

The 150 Mile Race will be Wednesday, Nov. 14.  We were gonna go today or tomorrow however there are extreme winds in the mountains due to a Santa Ana Condition.  35-50 MPH winds thru the mountains for Monday and Tuesday.  We are planning on the 200 mi. race on Sunday, Nov. 17.  Good Luck to all!

Nov-08-2018
125 TOSS POSTPONED

The fog and haze was not favorable for a good toss so we decided to bring birds back for a short 30 mile toss with intentions of going 125 tomorrow.  Weather in El Centro looks much better tomorrow so hopefull we will have a good one tomorrow.

Nov-08-2018
125 MILE TOSS

There is heavy fog in the El Centro area this morning, therefore our release has been delayed until fog lifts.  Will put release time on the report as well as on this message center.  The temperature is not of any consequence so we just have to wait out the fog.

Nov-08-2018
120 MI. TOSS

The 120 mi. toss will be tomorrow, Nov. 8, and then the 150 mi. race will be Monday or Tuesday depending on weather and birds. Entry of $100 per bird is over due, please contact me and get the $100 per bird in asap.  I will be contacting those of you that have not talked to me!!  

Nov-04-2018
90 MILE TOSS

Today's 90 mile toss was a mass release and all long tosses here on out will be a mass release.

Nov-03-2018
100 MILE TOSS

Tomorrow, Sunday Nov. 4, we will be taking birds for 100 mil toss.  We were gonna go today however it has been hot and dry the last 2 days, Santa Ana conditions and we felt the weather would be better tomorrow.  Steve

Oct-31-2018
80 MILE TOSS

Today's 80 Mile Toss is the first mass release we have had.  Reminder, today is the last day to make reservations at our hotel and get the special rate of $109/night or $99/night if you stay 5 or more nights.

Oct-29-2018
LAST DAY FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS

Wed., Oct 31 is the last day to make reservations at our hotel and get the reduced rates.  $109/night or $99/night if 5 nights or more.  Just say your part of the "pigeon races" and there should be no problem.  If any difficulty let me know, Steve Miner  619-933-8188.

 

Oct-27-2018
70 MILE TOSS

Birds released in 4 groups today.

Oct-25-2018
10/24 TOSS

On today's toss we had to wait to turn out birds starting at 9:30.  There was heavy overcast.  We turned birds out 2 crates at a time.  It was very hazy and got a little warm.  Hopefully we will get some birds in the morning.

[1]2 3 4 Next »