News and Updates
Apr-11-2019
LOFT UPDATE

Hello Everyone, 

Well the weather here has turned ugly again.  We have rain and a inch of snow.  The biggest problem has been the 30mph winds we have had.  I might be able to train Friday and have the race on Sunday.  Best of luck to Everyone!!!

Apr-07-2019
RACE UPDATE

Hello Everyone, 

Birds are up at 7:30am... Should be s perfect day.  Clear, Sunny and hardly any wind if any it will be a slight headwind. I will try to have payout posted soon, had a few checks bounce and they should be cleared up tomorrow.  Best of Luck to all!!!

Mar-31-2019
RACE UPDATE

Birds up at 7:30am... Good Luck Everyone!!  1st bird to clock today wins $1,000!!

 

Mar-30-2019
LOFT UPDATE

It has been really windy and some rain the last few days so it looks like the 200 Mile Race will be on Sunday.  The birds have had a good rest and look good.  I should have all the entry fee money in now.  I will get it figured and post the payout as soon as possible.  Best of Luck to Everyone

Mar-19-2019
LOFT UPDATE

Hello Everyone,

 

Well, we finally got the 100 Mile Activation toss in after dealing with all this weather that we have had.. We are about 10 days behind schedule because of this.. I will plan on doing the 1st Race this coming weekend the 24th or 25th and try to have the following races every 7 days after that and then 10-14 days between the 300 mile Race and the 350 mile race.. ENTRY FEES ARE NOW DUE PLEASE SEND THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I would like to have them before the 1st race.. I appreciate all those that have already sent them in.. Remember the Entry fee is $200 Per bird and you have to enter all your birds no cherry picking..

Thank You

Spring Break Race

Mar-09-2019
TRAINING UPDATE

Hello Spring Break Fliers,

 

The weather here is just not quiting, we have 3 inches of snow here and it is still snowing.. I haven’t seen the weather like this for a long time.  It is looking like this weather is going to be here this next week and clear after that.  I will train the birds as much as possible when the weather allows.  I would like to get a couple more 70 mile trainings in before the 100 mile activation training. The birds have been released in groups about 15-20 minutes apart the last few trainings.  I will release the next 70 Mile Race all together.. 

Thank You

spring Break Race

Mar-06-2019
LOFT UPDATE

Hello Everyone, 

The 70 mile toss yesterday seemed to be a pretty tough one for the birds. They had a pretty good head wind almost all The way home.  We will get in a few more 70 miles trainings and hopefully get the 100 mile activation training in the next 10-12 days.  The weather here still has been bad with rain and wind forecasted on and off for the next two weeks.  We will do our best to get the birds ready for the 5 Race series ahead.  Remember you can send your $200 Entry fee per bird anytime, and if your bird doesn’t go to the 1st Race your Entry fee will be refunded.  Best of luck to everyone!!

Thank You

Spring Break Race

 

Feb-21-2019
TRAINING UPDATE

Well Snow, snow, snow is what we are getting... It looks like we can resume training on Sunday and the next week looks good.  This weather is putting us a little behind schedule. Don’t worry we will get the birds trained and ready.  Entry fee money is not due until we have the 100 mile activation toss.  if you send in your entry fees early remember there will be a refund for any bird that doesn’t make it to the 1st Race. 

Thank you

Feb-16-2019
LOFT UPDATE

Dear Spring Break Fliers,

Well the weather has been crazy this week.  We went from single digits at the beginning of the week to several inches of snow and scattered snow showers almost every day  of the week, followed by a lot of rain and 40 degree temperatures, got a look at the sun before we received another thunder storm that put down more rain and snow.  And more snow and wind and rain are predicted. The birds have been struggling in this weather.  I will continue to train when the weather is good enough.  We are a little behind schedule due to the terrible weather we have had.  I need to get the birds coming consistently and be able to go every other day with them.  We will get the training in as the weather cooperates for us.  We will just be behind schedule.  

Thank you

spring Break Race

Feb-08-2019
LATEST UPDATE

I have been training the birds everyday possible, they have been out 30 miles so far. The weather has been really bad the last week with 2 big storms  and we have a few more coming!! I will continue to train as the weather let’s up! 

« Previous 1 [2]3 Next »