Hello Breeders, We had a release time of 0815 vs. 0745. Temp at release 35 wind NE5-8
1ST - 30TH AS PER PAYOUTS LISTED ON WEBSITE. 31ST - 47TH PAYS 250.00
AOC 1ST 1800 HIGH ROLLER 1ST 1575
2ND 1080 2ND 525
3RD 720 3RD 350
Hello Breeders, We have been monitoring the weather all week and it has changed quite a bit. If you would like to see what the weather along the course we have made a short video for you on our Facebook page. If you think you can pinpoint the arrival time we will be giving away a prize for whoever guesses the correct time. That being said GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN TOMORROWS FINAL.
Hello Breeders, We are planning on racing on Friday the 16th. Winds on Thursday are predicted to be NNE 16MPH - 24MPH and Saturday SSW 10-17MPH. Friday predicted winds will be NNW 6-9MPH so this is what were shooting for. We are planning on TT for Tuesday winds SSE 7-10MPH and hopefully we can get a TT in on Wednesday as well winds S 10-16MPH
Hello Breeders, The payouts on the website are correct. However since we were able to activate more birds we will be paying 10% of the activated birds. This means 47 spots will be paid out on the final race. This means 31st - 47th positions on the final race will receive 253.00 Happy Flying! Semper Fi, Rex
Race 2 - Basket List Has Been Posted. Good luck to everyone
Hello Breeders, We will be having our 2nd Race this thursday October 8th from our 200M station in Vinita. Temps will be perfect cool in the morning at release 62 with a high of 85. Winds will be out of the ESE 6-9 MPH. Cloud cover 26%. This should make for a great 2nd race. Happy Flying! Semper Fi, Rex
p.s. The second GPS Tracker information is on our Facebook page. We will have fully charged batteries this go around.
Hello Breeders, As i stated earlier we have 1 bird available for purchase 2048 GARD. This bird was missing for a while and did not go on the 100 mile Activation Race it showed up soon after. It did fly in the 150M race. It is available for purchase. If you would like it please get with me prior to the 200M race. Thank you, Rex
Hello Breeders, Your basket list is up on wincompanion. All birds were handled and felt great. One bird had an eletronic band that was unclipped and half off. Weather forecast for tomorrow is wind out of the NNE 7-12 meaning this will be a fast race. Temps at release mid to high 40's temps at arrival mid to upper 60's. Cloud cover 26%. Perfect conditions for a great racing day. Good luck to everyone. Happy Flying! Semper Fi, Rex
HELLO BREEDERS, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID OR HAVE LET ME KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS THANK YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT PAID MEANING ENTRY FEE MONEY IN MY HANDS AS OF FRIDAY OCTOBER 2ND AT 230 PM THAT WHEN OUR MAIL ARRIVES. YOUR LOFT NAME WILL BE LISTED HERE AND ON THE SOONER CHALLENGE OLR FACEBOOK PAGE AS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. IVE BEEN HARPING ON THIS FOR OVER A MONTH NOW SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE. IV'E HAD ONE GENTLEMAN ASK ME WHAT MY NAME IS AND ANOTHER ASK ME HOW MANY BIRDS HE HAD HERE, I ASKED HIM IF HE FOLLOWED THE RACE ON WINCOMPANION OR FACEBOOK HE SAID NO. THIS TELLS ME CERTAIN PPL DO NOT CARE. I WILL NOT HOLD OFF THE RACE OR MAKE THE BIRDS SUFFER FOR LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS BEHAVES. PEOPLE ARE WAITING TO SEE IF THEY LOOSE BIRDS. IF YOUR BIRD IS LOST BETWEEN NOW AND 1ST RACE YOU WILL BE REFUNDED. WE HAVE ALREADY RESUMED TRAINING WE HAD A 31M TT YESTERDAY WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER TT TOMORROW AND POSSIBLY FRIDAY AS WELL. BASKET LIST AND REST ON SATURDAY FOR OUR FIRST RACE ON SUNDAY. I HOPE THIS MESSAGE MOTIVATES ALL OF YOU. ITS GO TIME. HAPPY FLYING! SEMPER FI, REX