Good eveing breeders, we are shooting for next tuesday for our last race, weaher is calling for light winds all the way
keep tuned and good luck
guys i had planned to have the last race on friday but they are calling for strong headwinds so we are watching for a decent day
for the last race, as soon as i'm sure i will post it here
we plan to have the 3rd race on wednesday at 250 mi , supposed to be 10-15 mph headwind
good luck to all
guys yesterday i gave the birds a 60 mi toss, but for some reason i can't get wicom to upload the results, i will have to contact terry to fix it in a day or two.
hello Breeders it's about 7 AM. We're sitting in the loves parking lot at McPherson Kansas waiting for the sun to come up so we can release the birds. It's clear here with a light north east wind, so good luck to y'all have a good day.
WE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE THE 2ND RACE ( 200 MI,) TOMORROW IF WEATHER HOLDS. WEATHER IS CHANGING FAST AND MANY DAYS ARE STRONG HEADWINDS AND SOME RAIN FORCASTED. SO STAY TUNED AND WE WILL SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS ONE IN,
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK
GUYS WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO THE FIRST RACE, IF YOU HAVENT PAID YET OR LET ME KNOW ITS IN THE MAIL YOUR BIRDS MAY BE SOLD OR DIS-QUALIFIED. I HAVE PEOPLE WAITING TO BUY BIRDS, SO DON'T LOSE OUT
SEE RESULTS, WE HAVE 4 MORE BIRDS ARRIVED TO THE LOFT TODAY
guys we still have birds arriving from yesterday, so check back with us later today so see the final count.
Breeders we tossed the birds this morning and they had a tailwind, but so far only a little more than 1/2 are home,
so later this evening and in the morning i will post the late birds, don't be in a hurry to send entry fees until i have posted
tonight and in the morning. if you pay by venmo, try sending it to okpigeon (not my name) as there are several with same
name and i can' t get them to tell me which one is me. all i get is chat, so let me know if you want to send by venmo and i
will request it if you give me your name.