News and Updates
UPDATE FINAL RACE
Afternoon breeder we are planning on having the race this upcoming Friday. The race is going to be a working race for the birds. They will be over 7 hours on the wing as they going to have headwinds and calm in some other parts. Tomorrow we are going to take them 65 miles. The live shipping of the birds will be on Facebook Thursday as long as the weather stays the same. Thank you
UPDATE RACE 240
good morning breeders, I am monitoring the weather for the 240 mile race, from Friday to Monday there is rain between Jacksonville and the release point, I don't want to wait until next week, so we are going to advance the race to Thursday, which is the Best day, the birds had a toss today of 65 miles, they did a good job despite Hawks' attack, thank you very much everyone
The birds are flying in the loft but the hawks attacked them.
Good afternoon breeders just a quick update. The race was scheduled for Sunday, but we are going to do it this Saturday instead because the weather on Sunday is not the ideal. The wind is about the same but I think is best not to have much overcast they still have to work true 50 miles arriving to the loft Saturday, good luck to everyone .
Good morning breeders this week the weather is not very good I would love to road trained the birds but if the weather is not optimal I Can’t risk the birds. In another note those that have not paid their activation fees or contacted me to inform me that they sent it and it’s on the way. The birds that have not been paid will be listed for sale this upcoming Tuesday.
We canceled today's road training, because the app shows me that at the release point there is dense fog, I don't want to take the birds and waste the day, so today we will loft fly, thanks.
the birds had loft fly today for one hour and ten minutes, tomorrow we are going to take them to 73 miles and on Saturday shipping for the activation race on Sunday is the plan, if there are no last minute changes
Good afternoon breeders, to provide an update, today we were processing the birds, pulling feathers 9 and 10. Tomorrow, we expect to finish with all of them. Anyone who wants to send a replacement can do so, but please make sure it is within this same week. I took a few minutes to make a short video of some random birds so you can see their conditions. Thank you very much, everyone
Good afternoon breeders, the race, as expected, was a hard one and it got worse than I expected. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day with strong head winds. This race shows that in order to have a 500 mile race the wind has to be more favorable for the birds. The clock will be running until Thursday night. If we don’t complete the prize money places, the remainder would be divided equally between those birds that returned.
UPDATE PAYOUT 480 MILES