350 Mile Race:
1. $ 6,025.00
Hope everyone is doing well. 4th race went well. Congradulations to PJ and Jones Boys Team for having the first bird 26 minutes out in front. Pretty amazing! This week we were balancing rest and exercise to give the birds enough time to recoup but keep them sharp for the finale, and we think they are ready! They are looking good. The weekend is looking great for a race so it should be a good one. This is also the finale for the Eliminator and today is the last day you could get your bird in it for $150 pay through the web site, or Venmo at @Evolutiononeloft-4150. If your bird does not have a Red Dot by it then it is still eligible. If you have a Green dot then you already paid and are in the Eliminator final! The first 3 eliminator birds win the prizes!!! It also is the Finale for the Elite competition. Looking forward to see who birds can perform best on Sunday.
Good luck everyone!
The Evolution Team
Race 4 Kidd Montana Payout!
Good Luck Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well. 3rd race went well. Congradulations to Crazy Al for winning the perches for next year. We had 22 on the first Drop. We think they are starting to come much better now. Training this week have been good. We are keeping an eye on the weather but Sunday is looking good. There will be a stretch where they will have a good Head wind to fight through.
Dont forget about:
The Eliminator! The best formated Knock out competition around. It will be $100 per bird (If you didn't pay $50 last week) if your bird does not have a red dot by it in the results. If you wait until next week the entry will be $150, so get in this week for $100! Red Dot means the bird has been eliminated from the Eliminator series and is no longer eligible.
We had a very tough Activation Race yesterday. We are not sure what caused it to be so tough they were really coming pretty good before that. Birds are still coming in today. We are still planning on having race #2 on Sunday, and we plan on getting a couple of training tosses in before then. So it is time to get your entry fees paid before the week end. We have payments set up on our web site if you want to pay by card or get it in the mail by tomorrow so you know it will be here in time. Entry fees are $300 this year and if you want to participate in the Eliminator send an extra $25 per bird. If you want to be in the Pot builder Auction you need to send a Picture of the bird that you want to donate and a pedigree.
Good Luck Everyone,
We have a 85 mile training scheduled for tomorrow, and then we will be doing the Activation Race on Suday weather permitting! It's finally that time. We are excited to see how the birds perform. Most are looking very good! After the race on Sunday it is very important that you pay your entry fees ASAP so we can turn around and have the 2nd race the following Sunday. Entries this year are $300 per bird. All birds that complete the activation must be paid for or they will be sold.
Remember we are doing the first ever Pot Builder Auction!!! We are getting a good responce for this. Jimmy Peters, Ken Christopher, Steave Paine, Micheal Jex..... just to name a few. So we are going to have some great quality birds in the auction. You have to donate a bird to be eligible to win the Pot Builder prizes. But that also gets you a free perch fee for next year. We just need a picutre and a pedigree of the bird you wish to donate and we will be doing this on Ipigeon. First bird(S) back on the finale from a Breeder that donated to the Pot Builder auction will win 50% of the Auction total!!!!!!!! The person who buys the bird in the auction from the winning Breeder will win 30% of the total auction. This will be CRAZY! If you want to be apart of this please let us know.
The Evolution Team.
Well we are still fighting the smokey skies. We have been trying to get the birds out and each time we do we seem to loose a few more birds. Today we took them to Honeyville which is only 10 miles further out and the birds are really struggling to come through. Hopefully we well get more back as time goes on. We are trying to keep up on the distances so we can hold to our schedule. We well have to see how the next week goes. Maybe those damn fires well get some rain and go out but I wouold not plan on it. Just letting everyone know whats happening. Lets hope we get a break soon! Working hard to get this series going. Thanks to all The Evolution Team
For the last 3 weeks we have had smoke coming into the valley from the Californis and Oregon fires. It is so bad we can not see our mountains. We have only dared to take the birds out on short tosses and even then they are struggling to make it. So it is setting us back a bit . Hopefully it well clear soon so we can get them out and flying the distances they need to be at to keep us on schedule.
The birds are looking real good. and are anxious to go! Now we only need an open window Hopeing to get it soon. Thanks to all The Evolution Team