Since the 2018 season was a disaster for the Blue Mountain OLR we have decided to give free perch fees based on your last year's paid perch fees. The free perch fees will be allocated based on your 2018 entries as follows:
1 to 6 receive one free perch fee
7 to 12 receive 2 free perch fees
over 13 receive 4 free perch fees
Please check the breeders list and your loft should already reflect your free enry or entries.
If anyone has any questions please give me a call. 570-621-8923.
We will be shipping the 250 mile race on Tuesday October 30, 2018. Weather is looking fvorable with sunny skies and a southwest wind at 5 TO 10 mph.
Due to unfavorable weather the 200 race has be rescheduled to tomorrow. Weather forecast is looking much better and hopefully will allow for a better race.
Good luck everyone!
Weather permitting we will fly our 200 mile race on Sunday, October 21. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.
Good luck to all!
Acivation fees are now due.
We were hoping to get more birds back this morning but the weather is not cooperating as we still have foggy, misty conditiona at 1:30pm.
The weather continues to make training a challenge. It seems to rain 5 days a week. The birds have been loft flying the last two days and if the rain stops for awhile today they will be out again. Forecast is for rain again tomorrow. Hopefully the end of the week will provide some better weather and we can get the birds back on the road again.
The weather has been horrible of late. Training will resume as soon as the weather improves. Looking at the forecast, that does not appear to be happening this week.
All the combines in the area cancelled this past weekend and now there is a hurricane approaching for end of this week. Hopefully we will soon see a change in this weather pattern that has been adversely impacting our area for months.
If we can get a little break in the rain we will try to at least loft fly the birds.
Been trying to loft fly the birds everyday; however, the weather is not cooperating. We have been getting rain 5 out of 7 days over the last several weeks. Our area has been making national news with flash flooding hitting local towns two and three times in the last two weeks. Hopefully we will soon return to a more normal weather pattern and we can loft fly the birds every day and then get on with training.
Birds have been loft flying this week. Too many storms today. Weather is to improve over the weekend. Plan to loft fly and inventory tomorrow.
In additon to the birds shown on the hands on inventory report, the following birds are also in the loft:
IF 18 HHC 522 BC BILL DUERR
AU 18 SIRP 8824 BCSP ANDER YEN
IF 18 UPC 434 BC PRICE BROS.
AU 18 KLBK 0020 KELLY BUCKNER
AU 18 TRPC 8826 SOONER CHALLENGE
AU 18 AA 36312 IGOR KRAVCHUK
Chip issues and typos with description in clock. Will correct.