We will be having the activation race this Sunday on 6/26/22. Please send your activation money in as soon as you see your birds are here ASAP. Also if you would like to send in your buy back money for the callcutta which is $40.00 on the low and $50.00 on the high please feel free to do so. If you send in your buy back money and your bird don't make it to the last race that money will be sent back to you. Thank you and good luck breeders.
Due to 30 plus mph winds all month of March we will be changing the dates of the races to give the birds more training. We feel this is the best thing to do for the birds. Activation race will be 6/26 the 150 mile race will be 7/9 and the 250 mile race will be on 7/16. Thank you for ya'lls understanding and support. Good luck breeders.
After decisions we have decided to move the deadline to April 17,2022. Thank you and good luck breeders.
Just a friendly reminder we are taking birds till the end of this month so please get your birds in. Thank you and good luck breeders.
We are now recieving birds for the summer classic so please sign up and send your birds before we get filled up at 300. Thank you and good luck breeders.