The may 9th Update has been emailed. If for one reason you are not getting them. Please contact me and let me know..
Race participants please check your email for latest update.
Tim and Kenny
We will be accepting birds starting onMarch 15th. If you have vaccinated your birds, please put a note in the box, if in the last ten days. Send birds as close to 35-45 days as possible. Put your fees in the box, or pay by PayPal, email@example.com. Do not mail your checks by mail, as the PO is slow or lost half the time. Birds seem to be moving ok now. We, as always will be having a colored bird race, it will include splashes, that are 70-75% white, any questions, we will make the final decision. Thanks for flying the race and good luck. Any questions, see web site, Breedersfallclassic.com, or call.